Client Services Associate IILocation:
At ICON, it's our people that set us apart.
As a global provider of drug development solutions, our work is serious business but that doesn't mean we can't have fun whilst we do it.
With our vision to be the partner of choice in drug development, we hire only
the best and brightest in the industry!
Are you one of them?
At ICON, we have an incredible opportunity for an expert Client Services Associate II
to join the team in our Lyon office.The Role
As Client Services Associate
, you will be responsible for maintaining and expanding upon client relationships for the assigned PCS service area(s) through costing and proposal development, single service project planning, pipeline tracking and management and client communication management.
What you need
- Partnering with customers, receive and routing requests, and facilitating discussions with operations and/or scientific personnel as needed.
- Develop project plans, budgets and handle all communication and translation deliveries.
- Support client focused proposals, budgets and client grids.
- Following the relevant PCS proposal process
- Chair kick-off and resource meetings and coordinate the participation of appropriate personnel in the proposal development process, as needed.
- Set-up and participate in project strategy meetings for key/ non-key opportunities
- Liaise with the appropriate teams including sales, science, and operations throughout the proposal development process
- Prepare costs for proposals using costing tools
- Submit final proposal, on time, to client
- Coordinate and participate in negotiations and discussions with clients as required
- Support other Client Services and BD staff in multi-service bid defenses.
- Coordinate and prepare budgets and specifications for contracts for new business awards
- Acting as a point of contact for complex contract specifications with the Manager, CCS, Project Manager; and/or Account Manager/Executive
- Solicit input and review of proposals, budgets and contracts from the relevant operational departments
- Develop and maintain filing and tracking tools in accordance with accepted practices
Why join us?
- Degree qualified
- 3+ years' experience within a similar role
- Comfortable facilitating and presenting training to the group
- Customer focussed with a sense of urgency
- Knowledge of clinical trials and operations
- Excellent communication skills
Other than working with an outstanding team of ambitious people, we also offer a very competitive benefits package. This varies from country to country so a dedicated recruiter will discuss this with you at interview stage.
We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career.
Ongoing development is vital to us, and as a Contract Services Associate II
, you will have the opportunity to progress your career, with the potential to move into other related areas to improve your skillset. Our benefits package is competitive, our scope is international and we sincerely care about our people and their success.ICON is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.EOE race/colour/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/vet/national origin