Are you an expert global Clinical Trial Manager with a specialism in CNS or Rare Disease? Have you overseen clinical operations on global trials? At ICON, we are looking for specialist experience in CNS.The role
As a Clinical Trial Manager you would be expected to recognize the importance of and create a culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
You will act as the point of contact for Clinical Operations actions of designated projects and you will be responsible for developing successful working relationships with clients. In addition, you will build the clinical plan and implement these actions on your global projects including:
What you need
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of cross functional project management plans; supply risk mitigation strategies, associated action plan and issue resolution
- Responsible for owning the Clinical Operations project team, including ensuring all necessary project training built in for assigned staff
- Provide direction and support to the Clinical study team
- Collaborate with Business Development (BD) to act on timely completion of change orders
- Track Clinical project deliverables, using appropriate tools to action
Benefits of Working in ICON
- ICON is seeking experience in relevant therapeutic areas outlined above ; CNS or Rare Disease
- University/Bachelor's Degree in medicine, science or equivalent degree/experience
- Thorough understanding of ICH GCP and relevant regulations for the conduct of clinical trials
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Due to the nature of this position, the employee will travel approx. 25%. Therefore, dependent on the employee's location, the employee may be required to possess a valid Driver's license
Other than working with a great team of smart and ambitious people, we also offer a very competitive salary and benefits package that includes an excellent pension scheme, private health care, life assurance and staff recognition schemes. This varies from country to country so a dedicated recruiter will discuss this with you at interview stage.
We care about our people, as they are the key to our success. We provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career.What's Next?
Following your application, you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters, and, if successful, we will be able to provide you with more details about this opportunity.ICON is an equal opportunity employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.