The Quality and Process Improvement Manager is responsible for overall call quality management across a team supporting multiple call centers providing patient support services. The individual must ensure continuous service improvements throughout every facet of the organization they reside in, support as well as ensure compliance with all client and program requirements. The position is responsible for managing the day to day activities of their assigned staff, as well as coach and mentor on performance.
The role will lead the creation of and presentation of quality related reports and analysis as needed by their customer base. The candidate must be strategic and able to balance multiple daily responsibilities while also leading large projects as requested by UBC Leadership. Candidate must be articulate, an excellent communicator, and represent the organization in a highly visible role. The role must have the ability to build and foster internal and external relationships that assist the department in alignment and leading organizational change. Candidate must have a good understanding of performance metrics, able to identify triggers that will signal a deployment of QA resources to a particular need. Responsible for identifying and leading key initiatives associated with continuous improvement.
This role is expected to have significant client engagement and will play a critical role supporting the organization in setting plans for new program implementations. Position is responsible for creation of best practices, client quality analysis with root cause assessment, improvement of systems and processes, company representative in audits.
Specific job duties:
- Department Management: Daily department staff management and development including utilization and deployment recommendations.
- Ensure fulfilment of all client call monitoring and reporting requirements
- Service Improvement Projects: Focus on continuous quality improvement by assessing processes for reduction in variation, and identify errors or trends. Report research in a professional format for Sr. Leader or Client review.
- Perform data analysis to identify service opportunities.
- Train staff to know how to interpret data, and ensure value add.
- Contract Compliance: Gain an understanding of clients' requirements ensure results are meeting client expectations, and alert site when issue or concern identified.
- Oversee research and evaluation of any company or client issues or opportunities
- Project Support: Develop and manage continuous quality improvement projects based on previous findings. Be alert to potential financial risks and appropriately report and mitigate.
- Procedures Support: Identify process documentation gaps, determine best practices and share knowledge with customers.
- Team Development: Balance multiple deadlines while still maintaining the development of each direct report, by holding team accountable, fostering growth, and developing their talents.
- Managing and leading staff to achieve continuous improvement objectives
- Identify risk associated within the operation and bring it to the attention of PSS Senior management with recommendations
- Interact with program and account management in assessing business growth opportunities and determining how best to present to clients.
- An active participant in creating business priorities and plans with program management and clients
Position will be responsible for managing multiple positions across multiple client programs. Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- College Degree required in engineering, business, finance (or similar)
- Six Sigma Black Belt/Lean training strongly preferred
- Certification in PMP, and ASQ strongly preferred
- Call monitoring and recording software experience (VERINT, UPTIVITY, NICE) required
- Very detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Strong computer Skills (Power Point, Excel, Visio)
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Flexible and diplomatic
- Must be comfortable in speaking in a Highly Visible position, and representing Operations
- Must be able to stay calm during very stressful situations
- Multi task oriented Work with little supervision
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends when necessary
- Ability to travel as needed, estimated up to 25% travel
- Must have extensive knowledge of operations and contact center management
- Demonstrated ability to lead organizational change efforts
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full lifecycle of medicine and medical products, including development, commercialization, and long-term value and safety.
While UBC offers employment within Patient Support, Nursing, Pharmacy and Corporate, two main focus areas for the company are Clinical Development & Research and Safety & Risk Management. Members of the Clinical Development and Research teams help evaluate study protocol, target study population, recruit physicians and patients, and collect, clean, validate and report data. As a result, sponsors are able to submit findings to regulatory authorities or make a no-go decision in a timely and clear-cut manner. Additionally, our Safety and Risk Management teams develop, deliver, and report evidence to reinforce safe and appropriate product use.
Through our Patient Access services, we help patients begin therapy quickly and remain on therapy, building strong relationships with patients to ensure optimal care.
You can find out more by visitingwww.ubc.com