Position location: Lake Mary, FL or
Blue Bell, PAPosition Summary
The Senior Data Analyst drives pharma client analytics solutions for United BioSource Corporation (UBC), supporting many of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to improve patient lives, support drug safety programs, and help manage new Clinical studies. Responsibilities
· Build and continually improve Tableau dashboard offerings for business partners.
· Monitor and analyze business performance, providing targeted dashboards and recommendations for operational improvement.
· Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for business data, systems and processes under team’s area of support.
· Write and edit SQL code to ensure data is pulled optimally. Required Qualifications
· BS in a technical field (BI, Analytics, Data Science, IS, Computer Science, etc).
· Advanced SQL skills.
· Advanced dashboard design skills, including 2+ years of experience with a dashboard toolset (Tableau, Qlik, Domo, Birst, etc).
· 2+ years of data analysis experience.
· Excellent communication and presentation ability.
· Excellent project management skills.
· Highly self-motivated. Preferred Qualifications
· MS in a Data-related field (BI, Analytics, Data Science, etc).
· Expert-level SQL skills
· Expert-level Tableau skills.
· Advanced R skills.
· Healthcare (ideally pharma) experience.
· Minimal travel is required (< 5%).ABOUT UBC
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full lifecycle of medicine and medical products, including development, commercialization, and long-term value and safety.
While UBC offers employment within Patient Support, Nursing, Pharmacy and Corporate, two main focus areas for the company are Clinical Development & Research and Safety & Risk Management. Members of the Clinical Development and Research teams help evaluate study protocol, target study population, recruit physicians and patients, and collect, clean, validate and report data. As a result, sponsors are able to submit findings to regulatory authorities or make a no-go decision in a timely and clear-cut manner. Additionally, our Safety and Risk Management teams develop, deliver, and report evidence to reinforce safe and appropriate product use.
Through our Patient Access services, we help patients begin therapy quickly and remain on therapy, building strong relationships with patients to ensure optimal care.
You can find out more by visitingwww.ubc.com