Clinical Research Associate - Client-dedicated - Paris area
We are vital links between an idea for a new medicine and the people who need it. We are the people of PPD — thousands of employees in locations worldwide connected by tenacity and passion for our purpose: to improve health. You will be joining a truly collaborative and winning culture as we strive to bend the time and cost curve of delivering life-saving therapies to patients.
Our team is expanding, and we are looking to recruit a CRA to be dedicated to one client only, using and working with their systems, SOPs and monitoring only client's studies. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Monitoring independently different sites, including RBM.
· Participation in investigator meeting as necessary
· Ensuring the trial is conducted in accordance with the approved protocol ICH-GCP guidelines, SOPs etc
· Ensuring effective communication between investigational sites and internal/external stakeholders
· Working on project work and initiatives for process improvement as required Qualifications: Requirements
Education and Experience:
- Degree in pharmacy, life science or related field
- 3 - 4 years' experience in a pharmaceutical, biotech or CRO company
- Independent clinical monitoring experience, at least 1 year
- Oncology trials experience
- Fluency in English and French
- Ability to be working a combination of office- and home-based in the Paris area
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
What we offer:
- Demonstrated understanding of medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical terminology
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated application of GCPs and applicable SOPs
- Management of regulatory and / or IEC questions
- Development and preparation of the local informed consent form
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with medical personnel
- Management of the delivery of study supplies
- Strong customer focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Proven flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work in a team or independently as required
- Good computer skills: good knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn appropriate software
- Good presentation skills
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture , where PPD truly value a work-life balance. We've grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organisation but with a local feel. Some benefits include:
· Annual salary reviews
· 25 days annual holiday + RTT days
· Medical insurance
· Transportation allowance
· Life insurance
· Lunch subsidiary
· Opportunities to join various social initiatives
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer's trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing -We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world's most urgent health needs, then please submit your application - we'd love to hear from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
PPD is an equal employer.