For one of Planet Pharma’s clients we are currently recruiting for someone experienced in clinical project management for an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in the growth of an emerging CRO.
This unique opportunity will involved an incredibly broad remit spanning from the implementation and development of a project management function, working with external sponsors to oversee and lead global clinical trials and being a key part of the growth of the organisation through attending bid defences and working on budgets and costings.
With a number of offices across Europe, this position is offer home based in the UK
via a permanent employment contract directly with our client and with highly competitive compensation and benefits available.
- Develop and build project team members related to project management activities during clinical study lifecycle
- Define and monitor project scope, timelines and deliverables from project initiation to close out
- Participate in the design, writing and review of all project-related documents
- Lead, mentor and coach clinical monitoring teams and co-monitor as needed
- Be the primary point of contact to client on all project matters
- Attend bid defence meetings, participate in development of proposals and client presentations
To be eligible for consideration candidates must have the following:
- Batchelors degree (or higher) in Life Sciences or related subject
- Proven experience within clinical project management, ideally gained within a CRO
- Excellent commercial acumen, ideally gained through managing budgets, attending bid-defence meetings and
- Previous experience in a fast moving and growing organisation
- Line Management experience and excellent leadership skills, as well as advanced communication and influencing skills
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
Please apply by CV or if you would like to discuss this vacancy or your career options in confidence then please telephone on +44 (0)208 090 6288