Site planner - Multinational Biopharma company
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our client as a Site Planner. Our client is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies.
Location: Amsterdam area
Contract: 6 months
Start date: ASAP
As Site Planner you'll be joining the Site Planning & Material Management department, in which employees of all backgrounds and experiences are respected, and where working together focused on saving lives, by finding the cure for cancer, is a daily activity.
Together with the Site Planning team you will be responsible for scheduling and monitoring the daily progress of Patient orders. You will work closely with stakeholders from different departments like Manufacturing, Quality, Supply Chain and Engineering & Facility.
You will provide and maintain detailed overall site scheduling production plans for all clinical and commercial products at the facility in the Netherlands to assure no gaps or delays in processing, release, and shipments.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Minimize variability and align logistics, demand planning and sourcing to ensure minimum financial impact and uninterrupted QC and manufacturing operations
* Support patient driven demand of apheresis shipments and final frozen product LN2 shipments collaboratively across the site to ensure that shipment requests are timely coordinated for both clinical and commercial products
* Be part of / facilitate the daily interdepartmental meetings to assure that the schedule will be met and resources are available. Be part of and interact with project teams to assess the impact of project activities on the daily operational schedule. Interact with project team and task managers to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan. Create and maintain planning and logistics metrics to enable process improvements
* Support changes in BOM, demand and supply, perform planning assessment as needed; support raw material inventory and supply control as required
* Coordinate activities required to support the manufacture, packaging, labeling, shipping, and distribution of clinical and commercial materials
* Develop and implement logistics and planning tools through MS Project, spreadsheet and relational databases for supply chain, procurement and operations team
* Bachelor degree in Life Sciences, project management or related business administration is required with a certification in logistics or planning preferred
* In depth knowledge of planning requirements and production scheduling
* At least 6 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry with 3 years of relevant production planning - clinical and commercial supply experience at a pharmaceutical, CRO or biotech company in a planning and supply chain management role preferred
* Experience working closely with Manufacturing, Project Management, functional team leaders, clinical teams and contract manufacturing partners
* Excellent MS Office and MS Project skills
* Additional specific qualifications in the area of supplies demand and logistics/ or planning management including and APICs, CPIM, and related processional certifications preferred
* Critical attention to detail is necessary for this role
* Self-motivated and willing to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
* Comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
* Able to work after hours, weekends, and on call as needed