You have experience as an application engineer very specialized in molecular biology but you need more challenges? You want to join a company with innovative products and in full evolution? You've always wanted to work in a multicultural environment and would be ready to work with foreigners! If you feel all of that, we have the opportunity for you!
Come and join an international company in a full evolution. My client develops and provides industry-leading solutions for in vitro diagnostics of infectious diseases. They have harnessed their existing technologies and expertise to rapidly develop and supply two coronavirus diagnostics tests, they are even more developing themselves. They cover a big part of the microbiology laboratories all over Europe.
You would join a team of 2 sales people sharing the English territory but you would be the first application engineer so we need someone autonomous and ready to
You would become responsible of very innovative automates in molecular biology,
Your role would be to cover all England and apply your technical and sales skills at the same time!
- Representing the company's image and maintain the client relation
- Being responsible of the client formation and demonstration
- Help clients with issues and report them
- Being part of the sales development
Profiles that they are looking for:
- Having 3 years of experience in the same kind of position before
- You have been studying into the scientific domain and specialized in molecular biology
- You are ready to spend 60% of your time with clients and on the road to meet them
- You can be located wherever you want in England as long as you are ready to drive
- You have human skills and open-minded
- Speaking fluently French would be the must !
If you want to have more details about this position, don't hesitate to give me your contact details and your availabilities in order to discuss further about it. If this position doesn't fit your expectations but you know someone who would, you can also put me in contact with this person and I will do the necessary to go to the next step.