For one of Planet Pharma’s global clients we are currently looking for an Laboratory Supervisor
within a permanent basis, based in Multiple cities in the UK. - Please contact me on email@example.com or +44 203 928 8384
Seeking full-time Clinical Laboratory Supervisors. This is an exciting opportunity for an independent, creative, service-oriented individual to help build clinical sequencing laboratory services.
- Directing daily high complexity laboratory operations including decision-making, response to problems, identifying errors and taking corrective actions;
- Demonstrating technical expertise.
- Contributing to good employee relationships and providing for staff development; performing employee performance appraisals.
- Adhering to proper resource allocation and coordination. Ensuring maximum efficiency in the use of personnel; controlling departmental supply expenses.
- Managing and sharing daily workload; using time wisely and providing a productive atmosphere.
- Demonstrating through knowledge of test methodologies and quality control.
- Demonstrating proficiency in all laboratory computer related tasks and providing training to employees as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in biology or related scientific discipline and a
- Minimum of 5 years of clinical molecular experience.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Agency providing Global Staffing services.