Our client is a pioneer in Drug Discovery and Development. As the world`s largest R&D spender in the pharmaceutical domain, they work in a vast number of drug discovery & therapeutic areas and are highly recognized internationally. A leader in the field of manufacturing and selling of several drugs with treatment of Cancer. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Scrum Master / Technical Project Manager for a contract role to be based in Kaiseraugst
As an ideal candidate you should have at least 10 years of experience working in project management, with a technical background (e.g solution architect) that worked on large global technical and agile projects.
- Works closely with the Product team (Product Manager, Release Train Engineer, Product Owner(s), developers, Business Analysts, technical resources, and other stakeholders.
- Manage and optimize the flow of product value using various tools, such as the Program and Solution Kanbans, boards, trackers.
- Organize, manage and facilitate the scrum process and ceremonies; daily stand-ups, demos, retrospectives, grooming and planning meetings, etc.
- Help the Product Owner/ Product Manager keep the product backlog in good shape and groomed/ready for sprint planning.
- Act as a subject matter expert and coach to the team in Agile methodology, tool usage, decision making process following the proper guidelines.
- Resolves team impediments with the other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the product-centric delivery approach in the organization.
- Assist tracking the execution of features and capabilities.
- Assist with economic decision-making by facilitating feature and capability estimation by teams and the roll-up to Epics, where necessary.
- Coach leaders, teams in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets.
- Help manage risks and dependencies.
- Escalate and track impediments.
- Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks.
- Encourage collaboration between teams and Solution Architects/Engineering.
- Work with Product Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment.
- Work with the Release Train Engineer on program execution and operational excellence.
- Facilitate System Demos and Solution Demos.
- Drive relentless improvement via Inspect and Adapt workshops; assess the agility level of the ART and Solution Train and help them improve.
- Foster use of engineering and Built-In Quality practices.
- Identify gaps in process and skills and help bridge the transition of the organization to scaled agile, product-centric delivery.
- Help manage other special projects within the domain as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.
- 10+ years experience in project management (8+ years experience in the management of complex technical projects / 4+ years project development experience on an Agile Team).
- Scrum Master Certification.
- Experience working on Agile projects (SAFe certification is a clear advantage).
- Technical project management background (e.g background as solution architect).