Our client, a dynamic global bio-pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland, covering multiple therapeutic areas, is looking for a Epidemiology Project Coordinator on a 12 month contract based in the Basel area.
The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of experience as a Project Coordinator and operations support within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Creation of project plan, milestone planning and tracking of deliverables against the plan;
- Tracks project progress against planned timelines, and provides regular updates to relevant teams;
- Ensures required reports are generated and available for real time tracking of project status;
- Responsible for contracts with external service providers/vendors/academic units including review and approval, collaborating with legal to accomplish;
- For projects outsourced to an external service provider, the operations manager will oversee and monitor the ESP's performance on all contracted services;
- Ensure accurate activity or study budget management, updates for scope changes and reconciliation of assigned studies for out of pocket expense and FTE costs;
- Tracking budgeting and invoicing, working with purchase order preparer confidentiality agreements, communications and meeting with KOLs, and more broadly scheduling meetings with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Maintains study or activity compliance with relevant regulations, guidelines and internal SOPs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BA/BS in a relevant field of study;
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar role in a clinical development role;
- English fluent spoken and written is mandatory, German is advantageous;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.