The R&D IT Data & Analytics Operational Excellence Manager will drive the performance of the organization by tracking key data and metrics that support day to day and long term operational activities. The position will work across the organization to compile key data on headcount, budget, recruiting forecast, travel projections and partner with the central R&D IT Business Performance Office. The role also includes administrative support to a limited set of Data & Analytics leadership team members.
Track various organizational metrics including, but not limited to, headcount, geographic footprint, recruiting, budgets
Lead the development of solutions to problems identified through business
performance data by summarizing key data with a focus on enabling the leadership team to make key decisions
Communicates operational insights & trends to Data & Analytics LT to identify risks at the earliest stage possible
Coordinate the team collaboration strategy including document management, ensuring critical information is at the leadership teams' fingertips
Administrative oversight of organization distribution lists, partial leadership team calendar support
Education, Qualifications, and Experience
- BA/BSc degree required
- 2+ years progressive experience in IT business, financial or administrative management
- Strong skills using the suite of Microsoft Office products, including Excel & PowerPoint
- Proven knowledge of business management areas (finance, manpower, portfolio, supplier)
- Solid understanding of identifying risks and issues within IT landscape
Skills and Capabilities
- Strong customer service orientation
- Understanding of the financial model the organization operates
- Very functional and comfortable with reporting and presenting to all levels of management
- Strong data analytics capabilities
- Ability to work well in and across diverse, global teams and proven track record to influence others to achieve positive outcomes
- Functions independently and as a team member (critical thinker who can deliver solutions and drive improvement)
If you are interested, apply now!
At AstraZeneca we'll make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you. To do this, we've built an extraordinary international working environment with outstanding opportunities for collaboration and innovation. If you're passionate about making a difference and ready to discover what you can do - join us!
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.