Statistician / Research Consultant - Meta Analysis
My client is an internationally recognised consultancy specialised in Meta-Analysis and Health Economics and Modelling. Due to their continued growth plans they are seeking a Statistician to join the team.
- MSc Degree in (Medical) Statistics, epidemiology, econometrics
- Proven pharmaceuticals or life sciences experience.
- > 3 years’ experience conducting meta-analysis
- Experience in Data Analytics
- Software = R, WinBUGS (Or equivalent MCMC simulation software)
- Managing relationships with external stakeholders.
You will be responsible for supervising and delivering high quality evidence synthesis projects to clients. And will have a pivotal role in multidimensional research projects covering systematic reviews, data analytics, and decision modelling and value demonstration.
- Execute multiple (network) meta-analysis projects and feasibility assessments
- Provide input/advise in the design of systematic review data collection
- Provide input/advise and execute outcomes research projects, including comparative effectiveness research, analysis of clinical trial data for economic models. These analyses may include predictive modelling, survival curve fitting and utility analyses.
- Provide input for proposals
- Showcase outcomes research and meta-analytic capabilities to clients/prospects
- Keep abreast with latest developments in the field
This opportunity is perfect for a Junior Research consultant or statistician that are looking to develop their experiences in meta – analysis into a senior role where you can focus on training and development of junior candidates.
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Georgia Wright at Barrington James. Georgia is a specialist Market Access, HEOR and Market Research recruiter. Georgia will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. Please call +44 1293776644 if you have any questions, alternatively you can reach Georgia on email@example.com