Junior HEOR Specialist
My client is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies across the globe with an internationally recognised brand and quality of service. To increase the quality and efficiency of their work they insure that all company structures are involved at different levels in the drug manufacturing process. This has enabled them to enhance and guarantee strong quality and efficiency at every phase in the process.
Due to the rapid expansion of their business they are currently seeking a Junior level HEOR specialist to join the company and be a real driving force in supporting the development and implementation of health economics plans and strategies.
This position sits within the PRMA team under the guidance of a HEOR Manager, you will dealing with all aspects of Health Economics and Outcome Research across Europe.
- Supporting the development of HEOR with value communication deliverables (core value dossier, cost effectiveness and budget impact models, Systematic Literature Reviews, Network Meta-Analysis, publications)
- Strategic support to regions and countries for local adaptation of global cost-effectiveness and budget impact models
- Management of the integration of economic and quality of life parameters (including Patient Reported Outcomes) into the clinical trial development and brand optimization programs to ensure payer requirements are captured
- Strategically generate robust Real-World evidence, collecting Real World Data, identifying Real World Evidence needs, Health Outcomes and data for budget impact, to develop and populate relevant datasets to optimise the brand value proposition across the whole products lifecycle. Partnering with affiliates and other internal stakeholders to help identify and refine critical evidence gaps that need to be addressed
- Promote internal initiatives to increase Health Economics and HTA knowledge, across the organisation
- Manage HE publication plans
- Build a network with HE experts, KOLs and academics.
- Degree in Economics, Health Policy or Life Science (a post degree in Health Economics is preferred)
- 3 years MINIMUM working in the life sciences field (industry, consultancies or institutions)
- Strong understanding of the drug development process and regulatory environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of the European Healthcare systems and payer policy
- Proven experience within Health Technology Assessment, Cost-effectiveness and Budget Impact model adaptations, Health economics Analyses and Outcomes Research, Systematic Literature Reviews and Meta-analyses
- Excellent computer skills including modelling software (e.g. Excel with VBA experience)
- Ability to manage multiple projects, balance competing priorities and cross-functional teams, solutions orientated
- Interpersonal and communication skills and ability to operate effectively in an international environment
- Strong methodological, quantitative, and analytical skills
- Fluency in English.
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Georgia Wright at Barrington James. Georgia is a specialist Market Access, HEOR and Market Research recruiter. Georgia will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. Please call +44 1293776644 if you have any questions, alternatively you can reach Georgia on firstname.lastname@example.org