NEW CONTRACT ROLE – Demand and Supply Snr Manager OR Associate Director - Leiden
Our client is a Global Pharmaceutical company with an international reach, with their EMEA HQ based in Leiden. They are expanding in a number of areas and are now looking for professionals with experience of EU Demand & Supply activities for varied and broad based roles covering Strategy, Demand & Supply mgt, Continuous improvement and Performance Management and Reporting.
For these roles you will be part of a team responsible for the EMEA demand and supply management processes and deliverables, and for optimizing the physical distribution network and processes. The department also ensures governance (objectives, roles & responsibilities, performance management, procedures and rules, contracts) of warehouse and distribution management within Europe.
There is a big emphasis on continual improvement of the supply chain processes (planning, ordering, inventory, logistics) and the team here is responsible for creating, shaping and communicating the strategy and vision for the European Demand & Supply function. They work hard to ensure correct decision-making and an act escalation point for supply chain planning related disruptions.
The roles will initially begin as fixed-term contract with a flexible but generous rate/salary according to your experience with a high chance they could turn to permanent roles.
Snr Mgr grade requirements are:
- 5-10 years of experience
- Bachelor degree in the area of Business, Economics, Supply Chain Management (SCM) or Operations Management
- Experience of working in logistics/ supply chain, preferably with international SC Planning
- Experience in implementing organizational change
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Articulate, with good communication skills and ability to present inventory strategies to all levels EMEA.
Associate Director Requirements are:
- More than 10 years of experience
- Bachelor or master degree in the area of Business, Economics, Supply Chain Management (SCM) or Operations Management
- Regional and/or Global SCM working experience
- SCM Planning leadership on a pan regional basis
- Experience with Financial / Accounting systems.
If you are interested in applying or hearing more about these roles, please call Theo Moore on +31 (0)71 203 2098 or send your CV to CV@Advtalent.com.
About Advanced Search & Our Network
Advanced Search, has a network of affiliated companies including ADV Regulatory, and ADV Talent Partners. Together, we are specialists in Regulatory Affairs and Life Sciences recruitment especially around mAbs and biologicals for roles in R&D and Commercialization and have been established and hiring in this area since 2005.
Our Regulatory Affairs team know their subject matter areas and our mission is to help you grow your career each and every step of the way. We have helped many of today's leading companies develop strong regulatory sciences functions and are known for hiring complimentary teams that work well with each other, at owner-contributor, strategy leading and people management levels.
Contact us today to see how we can help you make that next career move on
+44 (0)20 7801 3380
All applications are kept in confidence and we invite applications from all members of the Academic, Research & Development based bio-/pharmaceutical community.