Our client is on the frontline of fighting Covid 19. They are currently looking for a number of Talented Quality Analyst to join on a 12-month fixed term contract working at a new greenfield laboratory site.
Your primary responsibility will be to work closely with the Lab Supervisors and Operations Manager will ensure the efficient running of the laboratory and operations on site.
- Manage the daily operations of assigned laboratory personnel to ensure that specimens are properly shipped and received, tests are performed accurately and efficiently, and results are reported in a timely manner.
- Perform pre-analytical, analytical and post analytical test process and evaluate results produced relative to the diagnostic assessment.
- Evaluate data for accuracy and verify any questionable finding with proper documentation, thorough investigation, and appropriate follow-through.
- Assist with designing processes and procedures to ensure efficient turn-around time and accuracy of results.
- Prepare and manage laboratory budget.
- Coach and mentor staff on technical expertise and assist in evaluation of employee competencies.
- Engage in continuous process and service improvement
- Bachelor's degree in biology or related scientific discipline and a
- Extensive experience of clinical molecular experience
- Previous Supervisory/Management experience in a clinical laboratory setting.
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control applications in clinical diagnostics
- Must be detail oriented, organized, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Fatlum Topallaj| Planet Pharma Recruitment Consultant
| Direct: +44 (0) 203 928 8383 | email@example.com |