R Developer/ R Programmer
Jonathan Cunliffe at Umbilical Life is exclusively sourcing an experienced R Developer for an expanding CRO based in the Baden-Wurttemberg area.
In the role you will developing the tools used by the clinical trials coding teams with major Pharmaceutical companies. The right candidate will be heavily involved with the Biometrics teams and so must have a passion for data and analytics.
I would like to speak to talented individuals who wish to be an integral part of an exciting world class team - ensuring quality across all programs. For a confidential conversation call Jonathan Cunliffe on +49 3221 421 9777.
- Developing tools for clinical trial coding team.
- Work on an R package to perform standard statistical analyses of clinical trials data.
- Implement new and innovative statistical methods.
- Implement advanced graphs using grid, ggplot2, and lattice.
- Strong experience with the R programming language and ideally R-Shiny.
- Previous experience within clinical trials or the pharmaceutical industry would be a bonus.
- Theoretical and technical foundation in Data Visualization.
- Analytical and proactive problem-solving approach.
- Work on open source projects advantageous.
- Strong communication skills.
- English language skills a must and German is desirable.
For a confidential discussion please contact
Jonathan Cunliffe at Umbilical on
+49 3221 421 9777.