Providing Flexible Resourcing Solution
Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, CTC is a specialist life-sciences recruitment organisation. We place specialist talent into contract and permanent positions in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices and CRO industries.
An in-depth experience in life-sciences recruitment combined with an established and extensive local network means that CTC offers clients and candidates the “Gold standard” in recruitment services. With an expertise honed over many years at the cutting-edge of the life-sciences industry, we help companies find people and we help people find companies.
Medical Scientific Affairs Manager
One of the roles we often recruit for is a Medical Scientific Affairs Manager.
- Support for medical scientific product statements in skin and wound management;
- Planning and execution of clinical trials, studies, user acceptance tests and application observations;
- Cooperating in cross-functional teams on scientific projects;
- Coordinating with the Clinical Research Organization and investigators;
- Assessment of product risks and preparation of clinical evaluations:
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with customers and key opinion leaders;
- Communication with the various target groups at a high scientific level.
- Swiss work / residence permit or Swiss / EU citizenship;
- Degree in medicine, pharmacology, infectiology, microbiology, nursing science or similar;
- several relevant years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry;
- Demonstrated experience in the field of clinical trials and studies;
- Prior experience in dermatology and wound management ;
- Skilled in multiple computer-based tools, in addition to software programs such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Fluency of English spoken and written, other languages are an advantage;
- Independent working style and willingness to travel:
- Confident and service-oriented appearance.