Advanced Group leverages over 30 years of expertise in talent acquisition, staffing, and outsourcing solutions to operate the award-winning Advanced Group family of brands, including Advanced Clinical, Advanced Resources, Advanced RPO, and WunderLand Group. Together, with mastery across professional disciplines and global markets, we're dedicated to make a difference, every day, for our clients, our candidates, each other, and our communities. Advanced Group's Shared Services team provides corporate services such as Marketing, Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, IT, and Operations to each of our brands. Our employees are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there's no better place to grow your career than Advanced Group.
The A/R Specialist oversees all daily A/R functions. This includes ensuring timely collection of an assigned portfolio, analysis of aging, and reporting of all Advanced Group receivables. In addition, this position supports internal and external customers, including all levels of management, through effective communication.
- Ability to meet with management and report progress on each account on a weekly basis
- Ability to meet a weekly quota of accounts worked utilizing email, phone calls, and client meetings
- Proactively escalate issues according to process
- Support business units by:
- Providing requested reports that reflect up-to-date status information on accounts
- Build a partnership with the BU's
- Partner with other areas of Shared Services to affect change to the customer account information
- Support external customers by:
- Communicate with branches and designated customers regularly to ensure timely payment of all invoices
- Answering questions regarding billing and account information
- Work closely with billing department to resolve internal and external customer issues
- Identify delinquent accounts to be written off or placed with collection agency
- Complete W9 forms & New Vendor Profiles
- Complete ad hoc report/analysis requests as needed
What's in it for you?
- Associates Degree in accounting OR finance related field preferred or minimum 5 years related professional work experience
- Two years customer service experience
- Proven collections record
- Working knowledge of database programs
- Working knowledge of Excel and other MS Office programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Above average math, problem solving and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Great Plains A/R & Collections Modules preferred
Advanced Group offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits packages, and a flexible work environment designed to help our team members and their families stay healthy, meet their financial goals, and generally thrive in and beyond work. Visit the links below to discover all that Advanced Group has to offer: Our Culture:
https://careers.advancedgroup.com/embrace-our-culture Career Development Opportunities:
https://careers.advancedgroup.com/realize-your-potential Community Programs:
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please visit Advanced Group's career site here .
At Advanced Group, our commitment to diversity and inclusion in every part of our organization is crucial to fulfilling our mission and demonstrating our REAL values. A diverse staff allows us to effectively draw on different perspectives and enhance our efficiency and effectiveness. Diversity thereby strengthens the legitimacy and relevance of Advanced Group in delivering services to our clients. We seek talented, creative individuals from a variety of backgrounds and cultures to work with us. It is our priority that our workplace be inclusive, welcoming of diverse ideas and appreciative of valuable experience.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.