Biostatistics Manager - Europe (home based)
Team based in Europe
A new exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Statistician to joining a world recognised CRO. The company has contributed to the developed of key products in demanded therapeutic areas and their consultative and quality focused approach puts them apart from their competitors.
Throughout the training and development opportunities, the company has secured one of the lowest staff turn-over rate in the industry!
As Statistics Manager you will actively contribute to biostatistics strategy on project level and have strategic input in relation key clients of the business. Your exposure will be focusing on clinical trials - phase I to III - and will provide leadership and management for a small team of statisticians spread in various European locations.
- Lead and line managing a mid-size team of statisticians
- Coordinate statistical activities for clinical trials in both, design and reporting
- Create project specific strategies and follow up the implementation
- Provide leadership and support on individual level for team members
The successful candidate will have:
- MSc in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Life Sciences, or related field;
- Over 8 years of statistical experience in clinical trials;
- Strong leadership experience from a statistical perspective;
- People management experience;
- Experience in applying statistical methodologies common in clinical trials;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt to different audiences;
- Knowledge in CDISC standards required;
Do not hesitate and get in touch for a confidential chat about this Statistics Manager role, alternatively send your CV to:
Senior Consultant - Biometrics
SAS Programming, Biostatistics, Clinical Data Management
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 66 65