750 million. That is how many lives our products touched in 2018. In addition, while we are proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
The Real World Evidence (RWE) Manager will work with the RWE and Digital function (including RWE Directors in Global Patient Access and RWE Scientists in Global Medical Affairs) and Novartis country organizations to support the execution of Real World Data (RWD) projects and, in particular, non-interventional studies (NIS). The RWE Manager will support a franchise, and will help enable RWE study execution, documentation, communication, and sharing.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support project management of non-interventional studies and other RWD projects.
• Prepare of project plans, e.g. including governance processes, milestone tables
• Organize key project meetings, e.g. including slides for project updates and discussions
• Support project tracking and reporting, e.g. to regional, country, COE stakeholders
• Support operational aspects of vendors e.g. incl. contracting activities to license and onboard database(s)
What you'll bring to the role:
• Master's degree in a field such as epidemiology, biostatistics, statistics, bioinformatics, economics or similar
• 3+ years experience in the pharma industry, CRO, healthcare provider / HTA or academic institute; or in a closely related field within the pharma industry.
• Proficient English (oral and written)
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Novartis Ireland Ltd. has been certified as a Top Employer 2020 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!
#LI-NOV = Novartis