As a global provider of drug development solutions, our work is serious business. But that doesn't mean you can't have fun while you do it. With our vision to be the partner of choice in drug development, we hire only the best and brightest in the industry. Are you one of them?
As a Clinical Trial Assistant at ICON, you'll work with a collaborative and successful team to support our Clinical Trial Management and Project Management teams with operational activities. We pride ourselves on our amazing company culture, where we work as one team to achieve industry-leading results.The role
What you need
- Provide Support to various projects
- Maintain and Tracking clinical study documentation
- Coordinate study materials
- Collate relevant study information.
- Strong Administrative skills
- Organizational skills to support several team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in local language and English
- Working Knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree or local equivalent, in life sciences or related discipline