Are you looking for a customer service role in which the work you do really matters? Does a rewarding career with a progressive, high-tech business, excite you?
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join the Customer Services department at our UK headquarters in Burgess Hill (West Sussex). With over 460 permanent employees in the UK and Ireland, we are a leading provider of innovative and complex healthcare solutions in an ever changing business environment. Operating within vibrant and growing markets, the Customer service team prides itself on offering excellence in customer service.
Reporting to one of our team managers, you will be part of a team responsible for ensuring that customer order and queries are handled within agreed service levels. The role:
- Manage incoming calls and emails whilst processing orders
- Respond to enquiries in a professional and timely manner by phone or email.
- Handle any customer dissatisfaction, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives; following-up to ensure resolution
- Communicate with courier companies to investigate delivery queries
- Maintain regular, scheduled deliveries as required by customers
- Ensure all data on our systems is kept up to date as required
Investing in you
- Flexibility to "go the extra mile" and full commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Grade C or above in both English Language and Maths
- A passion to investigate problems and find appropriate solutions
- A dedicated team player
Roche is a company that not only invests in its business - over £6.5 billion in R&D worldwide, including £460 million in the UK alone last year - but equally importantly in its people.
What this means for you is, not only a competitive salary and benefits package, but also a recognised product training programme and continuous support to build on your knowledge, skills and potential, helping you prepare for the exciting opportunities for further career development.All of which has gained Roche a place in the Times 25 Top Companies to Work For in the UK.
Roche Diagnostics offers a competitive remuneration package including flexible benefits, contributory pension scheme. If you would like to work for a global, market leading company where success and performance is recognised and rewarded; who prides itself on having a strong commitment to learning and development; and who believes its employees and innovation are integral to success, apply today.
Please find Roche Diagnostics' Candidate Privacy Notice posted on roche.co.uk : https://www.roche.co.uk/content/dam/rochexx/roche-co-uk/downloads/Roche_Diagnostics_Limited_Candidate_Privacy_Notice.pdf Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Customer Support, Customer Support > Technical & Application Support