An exciting, new position has arisen for an External Supply Quality Manager to join a multinational pharmaceutical organisation based in Switzerland on a 12 month contract.
This will allow you to work with an innovative global leader that is one of the top 20 largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
This role is designed for a QA/QC specialist with a background in Drug Products and Manufacturing to oversee Quality Assurance and support with Quality control of external CMOs, Suppliers, and CTLs within the European region, covering drug products, QC testing, packaging and labelling activities.
- Represent the company to make decisions with ongoing activities, meetings with CMOs and Suppliers
- Maintain product quality performance of CMOs and Suppliers, risk identification
- Quality agreement preparation and maintenance
- Risk management, deviations, change control
- QA Auditing and assisting at RA Auditing
You will bring to the role:
- Extensive QA and QC experience in the Pharmaceutical industry and/or in a relevant QA/QC Life Science environment with
- Previous experience or specialised work in Drug Products and Manufacturing, and familiarity with Common Technical Documents (registration files)
- cGMPs, ICH and patient regulation experience
- Excellent project management, communication and analytical skills
- You will be fluent in written and verbal English
- You will be proactive and have a good understanding of Regulatory requirements
In return you will receive:
- Competitive remuneration package
- A truly inspiring working environment in a highly prestigious, global company
- You and your work input will be highly valued
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Kaleigh for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Kaleigh at +41 (0)615 880 066 or +44 1273 059 663 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaleigh is a Search Consultant at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia
This job advertisement is placed by Haybury AG, Teichgässlein 9. 4058 Basel, Switzerland. In the course of this job offer, the selected employee will be employed for the hiring of services. All preselected applications will be forwarded to Haybury AG and be processed by Haybury AG according to Swiss law.