I am currently partnering a dynamic, global company, that bring together more than 2000 driven, dedicated and passionate individuals within the market. There work on the front line of medical science, changing lives, and bringing new medicines to those who need them. They are now currently looking to appoint a Lead Monitor to their growing team within Belgium to help manage and deliver high quality results.
Brussels, Belgium - Home Baed (some time in the office is required)
- Supervise study activities, timelines, and schedules on a country/regional level
- Coordinate start-up processes
- Review monitoring visit reports for all visit types and supervise and support Monitors in their activities
- Act as the main communication line between Monitor and Regional Lead or Project Manager
- Be a point of contact for in-house support services and vendors
- Lead project team calls on a country level
- Ensure ongoing evaluation of quality at a country/regional level, through report reviews, co-monitoring, onsite and in-house training
- College/University degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Minimum of 4 years independent on-site monitoring experience
- Participation in clinical projects as a Lead/Senior Monitor
- Full working proficiency in English, Dutch and French
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Recruitment Consultant Tim Lobley on +44 (0)203907 1986, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, Tim is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Lead Monitor / Monitor / Senior / CRA / Clinical Research Associate / CRA II / Senior CRA / SCRA / Clinical Monitor / Clinical Trials / Phase I / Phase II / Phase III / Phase IV / Good Clinical Practice / GCP / International Conference on Harmonisation guidelines / ICH / Oncology / Neuroscience / Cardiovascular/ Paediatrics / Women's Health / Endocrine & Metabolic / Rare Diseases / Belgium / Brussels / CRO / Contract Research Organisation / Pharmaceutical