New Regulatory Project Coordinator within Global Pharmacovigilance - Home working available
We have a new Project Coordinator contractor role for a global Pharmaceutical Company with some home working options available.
You will be operating in the Global Pharmacovigilance in the Regulatory Affairs department for the Product Safety and PV Quality in order to support the all PV activities in alignment with regulatory requirements to achieve deliverables.
- Schedule meetings and circulate agendas for safety-related meetings.
- Document meeting minutes and circulate for review.
- Assist in drafting reports & presentations in support of safety deliverables (e.g., Safety Management Team Meetings).
- Assist with requesting case reports from the safety database.
- Manage SharePoint Sites; create folders and sub folders, manage permissions, file & retrieve documents.
- Special Projects as requested by GPV management.
- General assistance to GPV team(s) as needed for achieving deliverables.
- Occasionally assist Project Managers with updating project plans, minutes, documenting decisions, etc.
The rate is very good and the projects are interesting and the team in International and extremely friendly. The contract will last 8 months.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively, call Octavian Dinca on +44 (0)20 7801 3387 to have a confidential discussion about this or other potential roles or career options.
About Advanced Search & Our Network
Advanced Search, has a network of affiliated companies including ADV Regulatory, and ADV Talent Partners. Together, we are specialists in Regulatory Affairs and Life Sciences recruitment especially around mAbs and biologicals for roles in R&D and Commercialization and have been established and hiring in this area since 2005.
Our team know our subject matter areas and our mission is to help you grow your career each and every step of the way. We have helped many of today's leading companies develop strong regulatory sciences functions and are known for hiring complimentary teams that work well with each other, at owner-contributor, strategy leading and people management levels.
We provide a high level of service because we believe this matters.
Contact us today to see how we can help you, make that next career move on
+44 (0)20 7801 3380
All applications are kept in confidence and we invite applications from all members of the Academic, Research & Development based bio-/pharmaceutical community.
Keywords / Key words: Drug Safety Snr Manager / PV / PV Specialist, PV Sr Manager Healthcare Officer, Healthcare Project Manager, Quality and PV Manager, Quality and PV Sr Manager