Senior Legal Expert, EU Generics, Broad role leading EU Legal affairs
I'm working for a pharmaceutical client who are expanding their presence in Europe. Because of this we are looking for a lawyer who can help on a range of topics from transactions (in/out licensing), compliance and general counsel requirements. The company have not had an in-house lawyer for their EU entity before, so consider this to be a brand new role. With this in mind it will be a leading role and will bring a lot of autonomy and input towards the organisation. At the same time, building a new function is a very hands on activity and not for the faint-hearted.
We are ideally looking for candidates based in Greece, however, we are also open on other locations including Switzerland. It is important this candidate has recent and lengthy experience in the pharma generics industry. We will not consider candidates from outside of Pharma generics.
- drafting and negotiating out-licensing, in-licensing, development and co-development, supply, regulatory agreements
- providing legal advice regarding different activities relating to the company's activities like drafting, negotiating and executing other agreements that are supportive for activities of the company
- providing legal support in respect of other, mainly regulatory activities, such as providing legal opinions, preparing supporting documents necessary for regulatory procedures or similar other activities, etc.
- following up and providing legal advice on different legal matters relating to business activities of the company
- communicating and providing input to the outside counsels in respect of legal issues pertaining to company
- A minimum of five years' experience within in/out-licensing at an EU level in the Pharmaceutical generics industry
- Legal degree
- Fluency in English
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to apply, then send your CV to email@example.com or call me, Matt Beedle, Executive partner on +41 43 50 80 81, ask to be transferred to extension 3290. Please feel free to visit my linked-in profile to see my references/recommendations.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.