Clinical Research Associate (CRA II) – Germany - (Homebased)
Josh Zarembski is looking to speak with clinical research associates interested in a new challenge with an ever-growing organisation based anywhere In Germany. My client is a medium size award winning CRO (Contract Research Organisation) based in the UK with offices throughout Europe & the USA.
They have experienced steady growth for the last 20 years and are recognised as a company that focus on providing quality over quantity. As they value the quality of their service, this is a flexible and trusting environment enabling you to set your own timeframes and deliverables and giving you the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home.
This CRO pride themselves on their enjoyable working environment. You will have the opportunity to work and manage in-depth on several studies and to develop your understanding in areas primarily in Oncology & Rare Diseases.
Clinical Research Associate responsibilities will be in the areas of:
- To report and conduct onsite monitoring visits (approximately 6-8 times per month)
- If applicable, to be involved in the study startup
- Perform review of CRFs, source document verification and query resolutions
- You will be responsible for site communication and management
- You will be a POC for in-house support services as well as vendors
- You will communicate with internal project teams regarding the progress of the study
- Support the regulatory team in preparing documents for submissions
The experience required for the Clinical Research Associate position:
- Degree within Life Sciences or something relevant
- Experience with independent monitoring, within a Pharma/CRO setting, for 3+ years
- Previous experience in all types of monitoring visits in Phase 1-3
- Ability to travel
- Valid driver’s license
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies