A fantastic new opportunity has been created for a leading, global pharmaceutical company, based at their Global headquarters. My client is a market leader, at the frontier of drug research and development, with promising first-in-class and potential medical breakthrough pipeline projects.
This newly created, fully strategic position, brings autonomy and full responsibility over the Global region, including Europe and the USA, with the key aim to address unmet medical needs, within the CNS team. We are looking for an ambitious Marketing Manager, who puts patients in the centre of every action, with a strong drive to advance the pipeline of Digital Therapeutics (DTx) towards launch.
- Leading end-to-end portfolio management and commercialization activities: from Development to Launch and in Maintenance
- Supporting the development of a cross-functional go to market model and launch readiness process in the new space of Digital Therapeutics
- Driving marketing development within new and highly dynamic field of Digital Therapeutics with a strong focus on patient centricity and market understanding
- Supporting country organizations in the local adaptation and implementation of global brand strategies and content
You will bring to the role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Science, with the advanced degree being preferred
- Hands-on, relevant working experience with the pharmaceutical industry, including direct experience in marketing in Digital Health
- 5+ years of marketing in integrated delivery networks/accounts
- Experience in working in different cultures or cross-cultural management; preferably also experience in the US market
In return you will receive
- A dynamic, inspiring, international environment with visibility on the senior management of the organization
- Competitive remuneration package
- Lucrative bonus package
- Full relocation support
Early applications are highly encouraged.
If you believe that this position aligns with your background, personality and motivations, please feel free to call Foteinos at +44 1273 727 930 for further details or email your CV today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Foteinos is a Senior Search Consultant covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.