A rare opportunity to work for a leading pharmaceutical company, on a newly created role, in their prestigious Global Headquarters, has just become available. My client has numerous first in class and medical breakthrough pipeline projects to make a life-changing impact on patients with the greatest medical need.
This exceptional individual will be a key member of the Global Regulatory team and will be creating new, innovative, RA strategies, on a global level, for the company’s biggest brands and inventive development projects, in Oncology.
- Leading the Global regulatory working teams and support the national teams throughout submission
- Drive the regional strategic and tactical methodology for the Global Region, including Europe and USA, as well as offering guidance, instructions, and advice to the teams of the network
- Provide expertise and strategic focus for assigned portfolio of Oncology
- Responsible for working with RA functions and/or vendors to ensure regulatory submissions and approvals are achieved on time (EMA submissions)
You will bring to the role
- Strong educational background in Science, with the advanced degree being preferred
- Hands-on, relevant working experience with the pharmaceutical industry, including direct experience in regulatory affairs in early development, preferably in Oncology
- Robust experience working directly with the EMA or FDA, as well as, leading or supporting global matrix, cross-functional teams
- Deep understanding and sound knowledge of regulations and guidelines concerning drugs in early development
In return you will receive
- A dynamic, inspiring, international environment with visibility on the senior management of the organization
- Competitive remuneration package
- Lucrative bonus package
- Full relocation support
Early applications are highly encouraged.
If you believe that this position aligns with your background, personality and motivations, please feel free to call Foteinos at +44 1273 727 930 for further details or email your CV today at email@example.com
Foteinos is a Senior Search Consultant covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.