- Relevant experience (5yrs +) working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry as a Subject Matter Expert providing overall quality direction and oversight for key functional areas (i.e. Process Development, Validation, Engineering, Information Systems)
- Understanding of principles of Validation and New Product Introduction
- Expience in change control, non-conformance, corrective and preventative actions, and validation practices.
* Critical thinking skills.
* Strong organisational, communication, coordination, and meeting facilitation skills.
* Independent, self-motivated, organized, able to multi-task in project environments and skilled in communication and collaboration.
* Team player prepared to work in and embrace a team-based culture that relies on collaboration for effective decision-making.
Quality Assurance Tech Support Team responsible for:
1) NPI - Lifestyle management changes: New product into the site team support throughout the lifecycle. Engineering, PPQs to filing.
2) Provide support for bigger projects significant site project changes to the manufacturing areas, cleaning validation, Interesting work, CW will be supported and given training.
These roles we are hiring for are Senior (L5) role and we are looking for candidates with min 5 years in a similar position. QA Specialist etc...
What you can expect from the role:
To work in a positive and diverse environment, lots of collaborating with other functions to deal with other dept, mini teams develop around project, meet regular with project manager and project lead.
Recent upgrade to site, Next Gen, great environment to work in.
Flexible working hours.
Due to current Covid 19 restrictions, this role will be mainly work from home, however candidates need to able to commute to site this is not a remote working role.