A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an individual to join a highly prestigious global pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland, as a Junior Legal Counsel. This is an opportunity to work for a patient-centric company that focuses on innovative research and development in order to facilitate bringing life-changing treatments to market.
In this role, you will be supporting the Head Counsel and Lead Company Secretary with a focus on Corporate Restructurings, Transactions and Maintenance of Corporate Data. You will provide support on Corporate Governance matters alongside ensuring a high level of service is provided to Tax, Treasury and Insurance functions. This role will be set at 60% workload, with the potential to increase to 100% by end of the year or into next.
In this role you will:
- Support Corporate Head Counsel and Lead Company Secretary in developing effective and efficient strategies for collection and organisation of corporate documents and information, creation, improvement and maintenance of Corporate Governance processes and ad hoc administrative support
- Ensure Subsidiary Management by supporting European/North American and Growth & Emerging Markets business units with Tax, Treasury, and Insurance functions such as filing and maintaining organisational documents, articles of incorporation, and board/shareholder resolutions
- Manage and coordinate matters addressed to the Corporate Legal Department such as signature requests, POAs, simplified Org Charts, requirements for legal entities, coordination, and minuting of Board of Directors meetings
- Responsible for facilitating clear and consistent communication with external counsel and business clients during the processing of requests and active assignments
You will bring to this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or successful completion of studies or certification as Paralegal
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or related Life Science within a legal environment, regulated environment, corporate legal matters in a cross-jurisdictional environment, or related area to warrant suitability for the role
- Proficiency in European Jurisdiction and Governing Law with strong experience and knowledge of Corporate Law, Corporate Governance covering European and North American regions with the capability to liaise with external counsels
- The solution is driven, pragmatic, self-starter able to work independently in a dynamic international environment with the ability to prioritise workload and adhere to strict deadlines
In return you will receive:
- Competitive pay rate and immediate start
- The opportunity to work with a global innovative pharmaceutical company with a fantastic culture
- Identification and reward for exceptional accomplishments
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Kaleigh Robertson for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Kaleigh at +44 1273 059 663 / 0615 880 066 or Kaleigh.email@example.com
Kaleigh is a Search Consultant at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia
This job advertisement is placed by Haybury AG, Teichgässlein 9. 4058 Basel, Switzerland. In the course of this job offer the selected employee will be employed for hiring of services. All preselected applications will be forwarded to Haybury AG and be processed by Haybury AG according to Swiss law.