Medical Director (Neurology), Raleigh, NC, USA
Note: My client has committed to do digital hiring using Skype (VC), and has a new digital on-boarding and induction training process in place to allow a smooth transition during MERS-COV-2 outbreak. During the next period, new hires will be allowed to work from home full-time, until such a time occurs when normal working returns.
Dear Medical Professionals,
I am reaching out to you with an exciting opportunity to step in the position of a Clinical Development Lead / Director (Focus Epilepsy) to strengthen the Clinical Development Practice of our client. Located near Dusseldorf, Germany at one of the international HQs, you will provide medical and scientific expertise into study design for a Ph 3 compound being investigated for a patient segment which is more resistant to other therapies and have high unmet medical need. You will with Clinical Science and OR colleagues develop and execute clinical development plans including clinical study protocols and reports, as well as prepare clinical sections for the regulatory submission documents, and help with the readout and prepare KOLs with Medical at Congress. In this task you will be supported by a global matrix team, while you will be sitting in a business unit where you will report directly to the PL.
There are several other NMEs you can rotate to after completing this registration and supporting its submissions, and handover to Medical Affairs.
To apply for this role, you will have prior experience / knowledge of the following:
- Input into CDPs, protocols, as well as later readouts, CSRs, co-review with PhV on potential signals, safety submissions and full MAA/NDA regulatory submissions (inc. support for / attendance of HA meetings, EOP2, Pre-MAA, Review)
- On-going oversight for your clinical studies running, working with clinical operations and vendor / CROs in Phase 2b/3a/3b to triage any bumps in the road with the Investigator Sites
- Support for publications, KOL engagement and Congress, symposia and round tables
- Involvement with support for data generation to support access and commercialization
- Prior experience in neurology / CNS.
Then you will definitely find this vacancy appealing because it provides:
- International exposure in more than one country
- Great working environment located in one of the most city of Germany'smost populous federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia
- Collaboration with world-class experts in the field of Neurology
- Generous salary and benefits package, as well as a lucrative stock plan
- Fast track for further international career development.
Package & Benefits
This role comes with a good package including, bonus and regular German benefits.
To apply, please contact Matt or Martin, on 855.505.1382 to find out more about this role and other positions we have. Alternately, please send me a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will respond to you by return.
About Advanced Search & Our Network
Advanced Search, has a network of affiliated companies including ADV Regulatory, and ADV Talent Partners. Together, we are specialists in Regulatory Affairs and Life Sciences recruitment especially around mAbs and biologicals for roles in R&D and Commercialization and have been established and hiring in this area since 2005.
Our team know our subject matter areas and our mission is to help you grow your career each and every step of the way. We have helped many of today's leading companies develop strong regulatory sciences functions and are known for hiring complimentary teams that work well with each other, at owner-contributor, strategy leading and people management levels.
Contact us today to see how we can help you make that next career move on
+44 (0)207 801 3380
All applications are kept in confidence and we invite applications from all members of the Academic, Research & Development based bio-/pharmaceutical community.