REGULATORY in RTP, NC *** Sr Regulatory Manager & Associate Director ** NEW Opportunities ** Growing bio-/pharma *** Relo offered
This is a stable but growing company, with successive sales QTR on QTR of around 20%, an R&D spend of around approx. 23% and a busy filing plan across all their therapy areas, so this is a good time to join.
The roles are all pivoting around US FDA Liaison and US Regulatory Project Management, but this is in a company with a successful matrix, where regulatory is seen as a strategic partner, and the leadership team is very supportive and experienced and earlier in their career they did the job they ask you to ... develop drugs and gain approvals!
Why consider this role?
- We have positions in immunology, dermatology, neurology and women’s health at Senior Manager and Associate Director level
- The leadership team is supportive and have worked hard over the last 10 years to implement a global matrix, with Global Regulatory Leads heading the matrix, these roles have the GRL role as a promotion and career development route for you
- You might be working in a company with a gap in their pipeline or feel your current grade is out of step with your capabilities, we would like to hear from you
- Alternatively, you might work to work on a mix of biologicals and small molecules, where lifecycle is very driven on new clinical indications and clinical label extensions rather than just dosage forms
- You will want to work in a group where you will have both early, late clinical projects, as well as lifecycle in parallel – you want variety and do not want to be siloed
- You want to work in a location where there is high nett to cost of living ratio (more disposable incomes once the bills are paid), a warmer climate, and where housing stock is much more affordable, and spacey.
Skills & Experience: You will have 3-5 years in US regulatory affairs, for the Senior Manage role, and 5-10 years for the Associate Director role dependant upon your current starting point. You will love what you do, be a capable influencer / communicator, and be willing to get involved in developing other people, as well as company systems, initiatives and programmes. This team and organization runs a merit based advancement system, the leadership team and give the work objectives and stretch opportunities to advance steadily.
You will be willing to relocation to Research Triangle Park, North Carolina or be living there already.
In return, the company offer higher degrees of compensation, but the mid points are high, and the bonus level is great at 20% for Sr Manager. The Associate Director grade comes with Stock on top, including RSUs, and the stock plan here has performed very well historically. The relocation package if needed, is for buying and selling houses and there is a health insurance plan to bridge the moving period. Health and Savings plan is also offered.
ADV Talent Partners will support you through the hiring process, every step of the way.
We want to hear from you! To apply for this role, please call Matt Greig or Theo Moore on US Toll Free 855-505-1382 for a confidential discussion to 4 pm weekdays and weekends AM only. Alternatively, please send your CV with a covering note to CV@AdvTalent.com - all applications are treated in confidence, and we require no personal information outside your CV during the application process.
About Advanced Search & Our Network
Advanced Search, has a network of affiliated companies including ADV Regulatory, and ADV Talent Partners. Together, we are specialists in Regulatory Affairs and Life Sciences recruitment especially around mAbs and biologicals for roles in R&D and Commercialization and have been established and hiring in this area since 2005.
Our team know our subject matter areas and our mission is to help you grow your career each and every step of the way. We have helped many of today's leading companies develop strong regulatory sciences functions and are known for hiring complimentary teams that work well with each other, at owner-contributor, strategy leading and people management levels.
Contact us today to see how we can help you make that next career move on
+44 (0)207 801 3380 or US 855-505-1382.
All applications are kept in confidence and we invite applications from all members of the Academic, Research & Development based bio-/pharmaceutical community.