Senior/Lead SAS Programmer - Home/Office Based - Top 5 CRO - Permanent
Experienced SAS Programmer needed to lead cutting edge phase IIb-III studies within a top 5 global CRO. Based either from the company headquarters or your own home, you will use your extensive knowledge and experience in SAS programming, to take up a leadership position across pivotal studies for this client.
* Using your experience in SAS Programming, you will coordinate and lead the development of integrated programming solutions across the full spectrum of SAS programming.
* You will utilise your expert knowledge of SAS Graph, SAS Macro Language and SAS/STAT on a daily basis.
* Your exposure to managing both internal and external stakeholders will allow you to create project solutions for SAS Programming teams on high-priority complex clinical trials.
* Lead, oversee and complete key SAS programming responsibilities such as testing, programming and documentation of statistical programmes, as well as the programming of key analysis datasets.
* Dependant on your experience, you may have the opportunity to train and mentor more junior members of the SAS programming team.
What's in it for you?
* Professional career development is of paramount importance to this company. You will be given world leading training development, which has been tailored to your own career desires.
* Your hardworking attitude will open doors for you upon the promotional ladder as this company prides itself on organic growth and creating future leaders from within.
* Using your experience of stakeholder management, you will be exposed to various Key Opinion Leaders within the organisation, where you will be provided an opportunity to learn from the best.
* Whether office based or homebased, you will be working with like-minded individuals who understand that no one person is greater than the team, in a collaborative and enjoyable working environment.
To be a success in this position, you will:
* Have a BSc or MSc in a computer science degree or relevant SAS programming experience.
* Have extensive experience working in the CRO, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or relevant industry - or relevant experience in Phase I, II-II studies or IV.
* Be thoroughly versed in manging clients expectations, scope of work and either the cost of work or full budget experience.
* Be a SAS Programming expert.
* Be eligible to work in the UK or EU.
Interested in applying?
Please call Matt Childs on +44 (0)20 3189 2297 for a confidential discussion on this opportunity. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to discuss.
If this role is not suitable, Matt is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.