Regulatory Affairs CMC Manager or Senior Manager, Brussels, BE
This is a permanent role for a Manager / Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs CMC leading and submissions for NBEs in the EU and US the rest of the world. This is with a drug discovery company investing heavily in R&D as well as its people.
Who is our client?
Our client is a successful biotechnology company with a global reach. They develop innovative medicines for unmet medical needs and have an impressive pipeline of new molecules (NCEs and NBEs) coming up in development. They have some exciting new products coming in Phase II, Phase III and a number of products in early development. This company is committed to increasing access to high-quality healthcare products around the world.
The scope of the role:
This role will provide regulatory CMC expertise, leadership and oversite of projects in development in our client’s portfolio. You will have the opportunity here to work on a variety of indications, but also have the opportunity to follow through a molecule from Ph2/Ph3 to MAA/BLA in the EU and the US. You will have an input and support the implementation of regulatory CMC strategy as well as lead responses to the health authorities.
In this role you will:
- Lead as assigned and manage the Regulatory CMC aspects of Clinical Trial Applications for New Biological Entities.
- Provide regional strategic and operational Regulatory Affairs CMC expertise
- Write and review global and regional Regulatory CMC submission documents, IMPDs, INDs, new MAAs and NDAs etc.
- Lead and manage CMC aspects of Health Authority questions and negotiations.
What are the requirements?
- As a minimum you will have at least 5 - 8 years in the Pharmaceutical industry in a Regulatory Affairs CMC role. Don’t forget, we are recruiting for a Manager or a Snr Manager here, so we will accept applications with different lengths of experience and skill sets.
- You will have experience writing CMC documentation (IMPD, IND, PIP etc.) for development products – biologic or biosimilar.
- You will have experience authoring high quality Module 2.3 and Module 3 of MAAs or NDAs as part of a larger team and also some experience in lifecycle management, filing major variations, renewals, tech transfer etc.
- Experience preparing responses to CMC questions from Health Authorities is needed.
What is there for you?
In this company you will be given the opportunity to support or lead a project from early to late stage or submission right away. They like giving responsibility to Managers from the very beginning and promotions here don’t take long for the right person. Here you will work alongside experienced leaders who will help you learn, develop and get to the next level in your career.
The role comes with a competitive salary, company bonus, car allowance, a comprehensive health and benefits plan including a high company pension contribution. It is possible to work 1-2 days from home and the location is easily accessible by car and commutable by public transport.
How does this sound? Feel free to inquire more information even if you are not sure that this is the right moment for you to have a career change. We look forward to hearing from you!
Who are we?
ADV Talent is a niche recruitment agency hiring for major bio/pharmaceutical companies and healthcare organizations mainly in the field of Regulatory Affairs and Regulatory CMC. We want individuals to be self-actualized for their own hiring process. This brings out the individuals to embrace change and identify with their next career move as an opportunity to grow. By this, our applicants grow, and so do our clients.
To apply, please send a full CV to Oli@AdvTalent.com, or alternatively contact Oli Dimitrov or Theo Moore on +44 (0)207 801 3388 or +44 (0)207 801 3384. We are assigned these roles by our client and will provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
About Advanced Search & Our Network
Advanced Search, has a network of affiliated companies including ADV Regulatory, and ADV Talent Partners. Together, we are specialists in Regulatory Affairs and Life Sciences recruitment especially around mAbs and biologicals for roles in R&D and Commercialization and have been established and hiring in this area since 2005.
Our Regulatory Affairs team know their subject matter areas and our mission is to help you grow your career each and every step of the way. We have helped many of today's leading companies develop strong regulatory sciences functions and are known for hiring complimentary teams that work well with each other, at owner-contributor, strategy leading and people management levels.
Contact us today to see how we can help you make that next career move on
+44 (0)207 801 3380
All applications are kept in confidence and we invite applications from all members of the Academic, Research & Development based bio-pharmaceutical community.