Regulatory Affairs CMC Manager - Brussels
This is a permanent opportunity for a Regulatory Affairs CMC professional to join our client on their exciting journey.
Note: My client has committed to do digital hiring using Skype (VC), and has a new digital on-boarding and induction training process in place to allow a smooth transition during MERS-COV-2 outbreak. During the next period, new hires will be allowed to work from home full-time, until such a time occurs when normal working returns.
- Do you already have post-approval experience, some CTA experience authoring and delivering Regulatory CMC submission documents and now want to do more work in development authoring IMPDs, first MAA / BLA submissions for novel biological or small molecule products?
This Regulatory Affairs CMC role is with an international Biopharmaceutical company with several blockbusters as well as a strong pipeline of biological and small molecule products coming up in development. This organisation excels as a company because it invests and develops its people. It has been able to foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, creativity and maintain continual high standards.
This company offers a competitive salary package and the flexibility to work from home 2 days per week in general. However, due to the current circumstances, they are now willing to take on new staff working directly from home, run interviews entirely online and onboard as well as induct people from a distance.
- Do you want to work in an international environment, leading projects, supporting a new MAA and subsequently moving on to being responsible for the preparation and authoring of Regulatory CMC documents for molecules in development?
- Do you want to have a strong input in the development and implementation of the Global Regulatory CMC strategy?
- Do you want to have the chance to manage, support and subsequently lead the CMC aspects of regional Health Authority interactions?
- Do you want to work in the Global HQ or a successful organisation and be supported by an experienced GRL?
If the answer to these questions is Yes, then get in touch. I am happy to hear from you in confidence and give you more information for your consideration.
To apply, please send a full CV to Oli@AdvTalent.com, or alternatively contact Oli or Theo on +44 (0)207 801 3388 or +44 (0)207 801 3384. We are assigned these roles by our client and will provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
About Advanced Search & Our Network
Advanced Search, has a network of affiliated companies including ADV Regulatory, and ADV Talent Partners. Together, we are specialists in Regulatory Affairs and Life Sciences recruitment especially around mAbs and biologicals for roles in R&D and Commercialization and have been established and hiring in this area since 2005.
Our Regulatory Affairs team know their subject matter areas and our mission is to help you grow your career each and every step of the way. We have helped many of today's leading companies develop strong regulatory sciences functions and are known for hiring complimentary teams that work well with each other, at owner-contributor, strategy leading and people management levels.
Contact us today to see how we can help you make that next career move on
+44 (0)207 801 3380
All applications are kept in confidence and we invite applications from all members of the Academic, Research & Development based bio-pharmaceutical community.