Head of Labelling - Lead and manage the Global Labeling team, Belgium
We are recruiting for a Head of Labelling to join an expanding pharmaceutical company in Belgium, and lead, manage and develop the Global Labelling team.
Who is this role with?
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company with a strong pipeline and a number of successful drugs on the market. This is a growing company, R&D driven that is now expanding their Global Regulatory Affairs and are looking to hire an experienced Director level labeling professional. You will work in an international environment with passionate and talented people, a place where you can grow and develop your full potential. The leadership team you will be joining is very supportive and the company invests well in its people as it does in its science. This company is based in Brussels and the location is easily commutable with public transport or by car with company carpark available for those who drive.
What would your duties be?
- You will lead and manager the Global Labelling. You will do talent development and mentoring as well as resource allocation.
- You will be responsible for the preparation and implementation of the Company Core Data Sheet (CCDS) for assigned products. Coordinating approval of exceptions to the Data Sheet when appropriate.
- You will provide global labelling expertise and guidance to the GRL and the RRLs, specifically for the Regulatory Strategy Document and the Target Core Label Profile.
- Provide regulatory expertise for global promotional material.
Why should you apply?
- This role will give you the opportunity to lead the Global Labelling team, manage, mentor and develop it.
- This is a strategic role where you will have an input in the Global Regulatory Labeling Strategy.
- The role comes with a competitive Director salary package, bonus, stock and other benefits. It comes with flexible working environment where you could from home one or two days per week.
- This role comes with a relocation package for those who are willing to move to Belgium.
- You will work alongside experienced leaders who will help you along getting to the next level of your career.
Specific skills and competences:
- 10 years of industry experience. Proven, extensive regulatory labelling experience.
- Proven track record of strategic regulatory labelling input.
- We need a good communicator, with demonstrated leadership skills and line management skills, who is also eager to learn and develop.
To apply, please send a full CV to Oli@AdvTalent.com, or alternatively, contact Oli or Matt or Theo on +44 (0)207 801 3388 - for after hours and Saturday / Sunday AMs, you can call +44 7918 679 405 - all applications are received in confidence! ADV Talent Partners will help you each and every step of the way through the hiring process! We are assigned these roles by our client and will provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
About Advanced Search & Our Network
Advanced Search, has a network of affiliated companies including ADV Regulatory, and ADV Talent Partners. Together, we are specialists in Regulatory Affairs and Life Sciences recruitment especially around mAbs and biologicals for roles in R&D and Commercialization and have been established and hiring in this area since 2005.
Our Regulatory Affairs team know their subject matter areas and our mission is to help you grow your career each and every step of the way. We have helped many of today's leading companies develop strong regulatory sciences functions and are known for hiring complimentary teams that work well with each other, at owner-contributor, strategy leading and people management levels.
Contact us today to see how we can help you make that next career move on
+44 (0)207 801 3380
All applications are kept in confidence and we invite applications from all members of the Academic, Research & Development based bio-pharmaceutical community.