Regulatory / Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager CMC, Brussels
We have a permanent opportunity for a Senior Regulatory Affairs CMC professional to join a highly successful pharmaceutical company in Brussels.
You will work in an international environment supporting a new MAA planned for 2020 and subsequently move on to supporting post-approval CMC projects.
Our client is a successful pharmaceutical company, R&D driven and with a strong pipeline of new products in development as well as several very successful marketed drugs. This organization excels as a company because of its continual high standards, investing in its people as well as its science, and being able to foster a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity.
Nature and scope of the role:
- Support the Regulatory CMC Lead with the preparation and compilation of CMC submission documents for assigned small molecule products
- Be responsible for regional regulatory expertise and have an input into the development and implementation of global regulatory CMC strategy
- Responsible for managing the CMC aspects of regional Health Authority interactions.
You will have 4 - 8 years relevant experience in the Regulatory Affairs CMC field and would have successfully authored and contributed to delivering CMC submission documents for development and/or marketed products. Experience of direct communication with Health Authorities on CMC matters is required.
In return you will:
- You will work with and be supported by experienced Regulatory CMC leadership where the next step - becoming an Associate Director - will be open to you
- Flexibility to work from home for 1 or 2 days per week after an induction period
- Earn a competitive for the industry salary, with a bonus and various company benefits.
Interested in the above? I look forward to hearing from you!
To apply, please send a full CV to Oli@AdvTalent.com, or alternatively contact Oli or Theo on +44 (0)207 801 3388 or +44 (0)207 801 3384. We are assigned these roles by our client and will provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
About Advanced Search & Our Network
Advanced Search, has a network of affiliated companies including ADV Regulatory, and ADV Talent Partners. Together, we are specialists in Regulatory Affairs and Life Sciences recruitment especially around mAbs and biologicals for roles in R&D and Commercialization and have been established and hiring in this area since 2005.
Our Regulatory Affairs team know their subject matter areas and our mission is to help you grow your career each and every step of the way. We have helped many of today's leading companies develop strong regulatory sciences functions and are known for hiring complimentary teams that work well with each other, at owner-contributor, strategy leading and people management levels.
Contact us today to see how we can help you make that next career move on
+44 (0)207 801 3380
All applications are kept in confidence and we invite applications from all members of the Academic, Research & Development based bio-pharmaceutical community.