This is your chance to join an innovative company that puts a high importance on employees' well-being, an organization that will give you a great autonomy and will support you with whatever training you will need in order to be complete regarding the skills and highly effective in your activity. You should expect a strong development structure that will provide you an organic growth and excellent progression opportunities.
As Principal Biostatistician you will serve as a lead statistician on large and complex projects while leading a project team. You will contribute in writing appropriate protocol sections and or review analysis plans and define appropriate methods and procedures for statistical analysis, furthermore you will ensure that proper validation for statistical tables and listings are being implemented. Interacting with the sponsor will be part of your responsibilities while understanding and acting according to the project budget and work-scope.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree in Biostatistics/Statistics or relevant quantitative sciences degree;
- Experience in statistical analysis in a clinically related subject;
- You have advanced SAS programming skills;
- Thorough understanding of statistical issues in both clinical trials and observational studies;
- Demonstrable knowledge of international standards (ICH, GCP, CDISC) and regulations related to clinical studies;
- Extended communication skills, both technical and non-technical;
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork and strong management skills;
- Extensive experience in oversight of external vendors/clients.
Don't hesitate and get in touch for a confidential chat about this Principal Biostatistician role, alternatively send your CV to:
Senior Consultant - Life Sciences Recruitment
Biometrics - SAS Programming, Biostatistics
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 66 65