Regulatory Affairs CMC Manager, NCE’s - South East, UK
We are recruiting for a Manager Regulatory Affairs CMC to work on small molecule products in development for an established and successful Pharmaceutical company.
Our client is a leading, research driven Pharmaceutical Company with some exciting new products coming in Ph 2 and Ph 3 as well as a busy early development pipeline. This company has already grown to become a major R&D organization and are committed to increasing access to high-quality healthcare products around the world. This company is now expanding their Regulatory CMC team globally and is seeking to hire a Regulatory Affairs CMC Manager.
The location is easily commutable by train from London, Reading, High Wycombe, and Windsor and is easily accessible by car with company car parking available.
- You will be working on a variety of projects. Based on your strengths and experience you would either be supporting a new MAA for a product in PIII or working on working on CTAs for products in development (authoring IMPDs, INDs, etc.).
- You will have both strategic and operational input for a variety of projects, potentially from early phase through to MAA as part of the Global Regulatory Affairs CMC development team. You will work with an experienced GRL who will help you develop and get to the next level in an organization where individuals are judged on their own merits.
Who’s right for the job?
- It is essential to have at least 5 years of Regulatory Affairs CMC experience supporting and authoring M3 section for small molecules or biologics.
- Experience in direct communication with the Health Authorities on CMC matters.
- You would be a good communicator who is also eager to learn and develop.
- You would have leadership and project management skills.
- Fluent English is a must as this is the business language.
This is a permanent opportunity and the salary is very competitive and includes a good bonus and an extensive company benefits package. There is also good flexibility to work 2 – 3 days a week from home. This role offers great projects to work on a real career development plan designed to give you all the experience you need to make the jump up to Regulatory Affairs Associate Director CMC.
Who are we?
ADV Talent is a niche recruitment agency hiring for major bio/pharmaceutical companies and healthcare organizations mainly in the field of Regulatory Affairs and Regulatory CMC. We want individuals to be self-actualized for their own hiring process. This brings out the individuals to embrace change and identify with their next career move as an opportunity to grow. By this, our applicants grow, and so do our clients.
To apply, please send a full CV to CV@AdvTalent.com, or alternatively contact Oli Dimitrov or Theo Moore or on +44 (0)207 801 3388 or +44 (0)207 801 3384. We are assigned these roles by our client and will provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
About Advanced Search & Our Network
Advanced Search, has a network of affiliated companies including ADV Regulatory, and ADV Talent Partners. Together, we are specialists in Regulatory Affairs and Life Sciences recruitment especially around mAbs and biologicals for roles in R&D and Commercialization and have been established and hiring in this area since 2005.
Our Regulatory Affairs team know their subject matter areas and our mission is to help you grow your career each and every step of the way. We have helped many of today's leading companies develop strong regulatory sciences functions and are known for hiring complimentary teams that work well with each other, at owner-contributor, strategy leading and people management levels.
Contact us today to see how we can help you make that next career move on
+44 (0)207 801 3380
All applications are kept in confidence and we invite applications from all members of the Academic, Research & Development based bio-pharmaceutical community.