Senior Medical Writer - UK
AL Solutions are searching for an experienced Medical Writer to join an ambitious, driven, niche CRO - based in the UK. Are you keen to work amongst a friendly team within a fun environment? This opportunity could be for you!
After fantastic work & due to recent funding my client is now looking to grow their team and take their research to the next level.
The organisation, prides themselves on looking after their staff first which is demonstrated by the low staff turnover. With the ability to offer great flexibility, the position can either be office or homebased.
- Writing, editing, and developing communications documents such as Clinical Study Reports, Regulatory, protocols, manuscripts, abstracts, posters with some oversight.
- Proactively contributing creative ideas, concepts, or suggestions to provide added value to projects
- Liaising with clients, authors, and colleagues to progress projects effectively, both remote and on-site
- Working both independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- 4+ years of experience with demonstrable writing experience
- Exceptional scientific and medical writing skills
- Ability to understand and process complex information
- Meticulous attention to detail to deliver quality Proficient use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe
- Proficient use of internet searches including PubMed
- Excellent time management to deliver on time and budget
- Experience in regulatory medical writing an advantage
- Competent and confident liaising with clients Able to take feedback, learn, develop, grow, and contribute
- Minimum degree requirement: Bachelor’s, PhD is highly advantageous
If you are interested in applying, please do so below.
If this job doesn’t quite interest you, we may have other opportunities that are more relevant. So please visit our website – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out via:
Tel - +44 (0) 203 778 0909
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org