Quality Assurance Associate
Compass Life Sciences are working with a leading CDMO in search of a Quality Assurance Associate. With exciting changes in the business bringing in new cutting-edge technologies, our client is looking to expand on their already well-established team.
This opportunity is looking for someone who has the experience in their field but is looking at taking it to the next level. If you are experienced in working in a GMP QA department then this could be the role for you!
- Writing, reviewing and approving SOPs
- Writing of Quality technical agreements
- Review and approval of project risk assessments
- Review and approval of analytical and manufacturing documentation prior to QP certification
- Participation in the change control process to ensure changes to processes, systems, equipment and facilities are appropriately assessed and implemented
- Involvement in supporting sponsor GMP audits, co-ordination of responses and follow up of corrective and preventative actions
- Involvement in quality issue investigations and agreeing CAPAs
- Support the development and implementation of the company quality system as required
- Interpretation and communication of information (e.g. GMP requirements) and provision of advice on quality issues to members of staff and clients
- Review and approval of validation activities such as equipment and computer systems validations
- Involvement in regulatory inspections and sponsor audits as required
- Review of analytical protocols, results and investigations, ensuring data integrity
- Performing audits to monitor compliance of internal operations with internal procedures and regulatory requirements
For this role, the ideal candidate will ideally come from a Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance background with working knowledge and experience of GMP environment. A relevant science degree is preferred however, suitable experience will also be considered. You will be expected to have good computer literacy and communication skills with a high attention to detail.
In exchange our client is offering a competitive salary with a great benefits package and progression opportunities.
Does this sound like the right role for you to further develop your career? Then please get in touch with Ben Brown on 02393 874 320 or email@example.com
Compass Associates Ltd. trading as Compass Life Sciences are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 worth of John Lewis Vouchers for each successful recommendation.