Data Verification & Documentation Group Scientist
Do you have experience working in the lab but are interested in moving away from the bench whilst keeping in touch with the science? Do you have a keen interest in scientific data and a penchant for the finer details? Then this could be the role for you!
Compass Life Sciences are working with a leading CDMO in search of a lab experienced scientist with a passion for data and verification. Due to growth in the company and ongoing business wins, there is an exciting opening for a document and verification Scientist. This is a unique role that offers the opportunity for an experienced Scientist to step into a new area of expertise.
- Verification of laboratory data including lab note books, raw data packages, excel spread sheets
- Verification of data in reports
- Writing and checking of protocols, reports, test methods, certificates of analysis and specifications
- Contribute to the writing of protocols, reports and specifications
- Assess and write specifications/test methods for API, excipient and packaging release testing.
- Coordinate API, excipient and packaging release testing at external laboratories or perform internally.
- Performs job responsibilities in compliance with cGMP and all other regulatory agency requirements.
- Work in compliance with documentation e.g. SOPs.
- Carry out duties in accordance with the companies’ health and safety policies.
For this role the ideal candidate will have:
- Analytical experience and a background using HPLC techniques
- Come from a GMP lab environment
- A history of completing documentation to a high standard
- Strong IT and communication skills
In exchange our client is offering a competitive salary with a great benefits package and progression opportunities.
Does this sound like the right role for you to further develop your career? Then please get in touch with Ben Brown on 02393 874 320 or email@example.com
Compass Associates Ltd. trading as Compass Life Sciences are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 worth of John Lewis Vouchers for each successful recommendation.