Senior Analytical Scientist
Compass Life Sciences are working with a leading CDMO who, due to growth, are looking to appoint a new Senior Analytical Scientist to join the team.
If you have a background in Analytical Science and Development, and you have an interest in moving to the next step in your career to a new business that offers great progression prospects and the opportunity to be involved in top class sciences then this could be the role for you!
- Performing routine daily operations in the GMP analytical laboratory, in compliance with cGMP and all other regulatory agency requirements
- Performing HPLC, FTIR, UV, Dissolution & KF analysis and performing one or more of NGI, ED, PSD, in compliance with documentation e.g. SOPs
- Evaluate data and contribute to problem solving
- Train/mentor staff, and provide analytical expertise to junior staff
- Analytical Representative on Projects liaising with other departments to achieve objectives and timelines
- Help maintain the departments GMP systems compliance of internal operations with internal procedures and regulatory requirements
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a GMP lab working in pharmaceutical development as an Analytical Scientist. You will have excellent working knowledge of method development and validation with strong experience in HPLC and Empower data acquisition systems. In this role you will nee to be a strong communicator and have the confidence to help train and develop the junior members of the team. Experience in Inhalation would be advantageous though not essential
In exchange our client is offering a competitive salary with a great benefits package and progression opportunities.
Does this sound like the right role for you to further develop your career? Then please get in touch with Ben Brown on 02393 874 320 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Compass Associates Ltd. trading as Compass Life Sciences are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 worth of John Lewis Vouchers for each successful recommendation.