Senior Clinical Research Associate
Remote working / Manchester
£55,000 depending on experience
Are you an experienced Clinical Research Associate who is looking to further develop their career? Do you have a keen interest in the development of life changing medicines to improve quality of life? Are you interested in working for a leading organisation that will give you the exposure to a variety of experiences and professional development? Then this role could be for you!
Compass Life Sciences have partnered with a UK based CRO to support in their search for a Senior Clinical Research Associate. Due to ongoing successes this is a crucial role for the business, as such they are looking for an experienced CRA to bring their skills to the team to help further improve their high standards they have come to be known for. This role will be working in a variety therapeutic areas for a diverse portfolio of clients in oversight of their clinical trial developments.
- Performing site qualification, selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits.
- Maintaining all documentation relating to study set-up and monitoring activities e.g. monitoring plans, visit reports, study status trackers
- Communicating regularly with assigned study sites and the project team
- Providing protocol and related study training to allocated sites
- Managing study progress by tracking regulatory submissions, site initiation, subject recruitment, CRF completion, and data query resolution.
- Assessing the quality of site practices, procedures and study data and escalating any quality issues as appropriate
- Building and growing the CRA team, ensuring good process, the right people and training are in place
For this opportunity, our client is looking for an experienced CRA who is looking to take the next step in their career as such the ideal candidate should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline
- A background in on-site monitoring in a pharma or CRO background
- Strong knowledge of clinical trials, drug development process and regulatory standards
- Ability to communicate with cross functional teams both internal and with external sponsors
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Ability to travel, this role will require 70% travel both in the UK and internationally)
In exchange our client is offering a competitive salary with a great benefits package and progression opportunities.
Does this sound like the right role for you to further develop your career? Then please get in touch with Ben Brown on 02393 874 320 or email@example.com
Compass Associates Ltd. trading as Compass Life Sciences are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 worth of John Lewis Vouchers for each successful recommendation.