At ICON, it's our people that set us apart.
As a global provider of drug development solutions, our work is serious business. But that doesn't mean you can't have fun while you do it. With our vision to be the partner of choice in drug development, we hire only the best and brightest in the industry. Are you one of them?
As a Project Manager within our Cardiovascular team, you will be expected to contribute towards a culture of business excellence with a focus on streamlining processes, adding value to the business and exceeding client needs. You will be the primary point of contact for designated projects, responsible for: delivering successful working relationships with clients, cross functional project planning, scheduling and implementation, defining project scope, resource requirements and deliverables, risk migration strategies, associated action plan and issue resolution.The role
What you need
- Manage a cross functional project team ensuring all necessary project training is provided and developing a succession plan for the core team members
- Manage projects in accordance with the contract including: study budget, study invoicing procedures, monitoring and reporting on progress of projects to stakeholders and implementing QC activities as necessary
- Collaborate with business development to ensure proactive commercial aptitude while partnering with internal and external stakeholders to identify new avenues for growth
Why join us?
- Bachelor's Degree in medicine, science or equivalent degree, qualification in Project Management is desirable
- Project Management experience within Clinical Research operations
- Specific therapeutic experience within Cardiovascular, Metabolic indications and comprehensive knowledge of ICH-GCP
- Confident communicator, with strong client relationship, decision-making and negotiation skills. Developed with a collaborative approach to driving performance and success in a global environment
- Willingness to travel up to 25% as needed
Ongoing development is vital to us, and as a Project Manager you will have the opportunity to progress your career, with the potential to move into other related areas to enhance your skill set. Our benefits package is competitive, our scope is international and we genuinely care about our people and their success.ICON is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.EOE race/color/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/vet/national origin*LI-RL1