- Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for your next challenge?
- Do you want to work for a global organisation with un-parrelled career development opportunities?
- Do you want to work for a company that helps build a healthier and safer world?
Covance is a global, world-leading Life Sciences Contract Research Organisation that provides dedicated and fully comprehensive laboratory testing and drug development services to the pharmaceutical industry. We strive to make a difference to people's everyday lives by bringing essential medicines to the market. We are looking to recruit a Study Design Lead to join our expanding team. Job Responsabilities include:
- Interacts with the clients (pharmaceutical companies) to define study design choices and works with Covance internal partners to highlight risks and budget impacts associated with study design
- Takes the lead to accurately interpret clinical protocol requirements and coordinate the preparation of Covance clinical trial databases.
- Demonstrates technical, therapeutic area and pharmaceutical industry knowledge to successfully coordinate the completion of Covance clinical trial database.
- Liaises with internal departments to understand Covance capabilities and assesses feasibility of requests in order to meet client needs related to study design
- Coordinates internal processes and communications related to study design (including but not limited to: internal feasibility requests, material transfer agreements and supply forecasting) and ensures the eventual follow up is documented and global monitoring plan implemented. Performs quality self-review
- Displays strong interpersonal and communication skills that will build strong internal and external relationships to ensure high quality study design
- Ensures that all customer requirements with relation to study design are documented and acted upon
- Able to act efficiently in an environment with dynamic timelines and priorities
- Displays appropriate self-organization and ability to handle conflicting priorities
- Participates in functional meetings and provides input, keeping processes up to date
- Follows CLS Global Project Management strategy
- Supports a culture of continuous improvement, quality and productivity
- Other duties as assigned
High school diploma level (or equivalent) and/or University degree in a scientific field in a relevant are
- Minimum 3 years of previous industry experience in running Clinical Trial projects or in designing clinical databases.
- Experienced in study design techniques related to the creation and maintenance of the Covance Statement of Work document (key client deliverable)
- Collaborative attitude and fostering excellent communication within a team
- Agility to deal with conflicting priorities and possess appropriate self-management skill