ICON has an opportunity for a Study Support Assistant (SSA). Our Study Support Assistant's at ICON play a key role, independently assisting the team to ensure the most effective and efficient study start up, by providing administrative and tracking support. Study Support Assistant role within ICON
- As a SSA, you will support the Study Start up Associate with tasks including; tracking, filling, collating and verifying, for completeness, submission documentation for submission to the Regulatory/Competent Authority (CA)/Ethics Committee(EC) and other relevant authorities and assisting in the translation of these documents
- Assist the team with submission progress tracking by updating the relevant ICON/Sponsor tracking system. Be competent with ICON/Sponsor Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS).
- Set, up, organize and maintain department electronic filing systems. Organize and attend meetings as requested and assist in the production of slides, overheads etc as needed
- Assist in the co-ordination of payments to CA/EC and other relevant authorities and be familiar with ICH GCP and relevant ICON SOPs
- The successful candidate will have a high school diploma, or local equivalent with good organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks with meticulous attention to detail
- Research or Healthcare related academic or work experience would be preferable but not essential
- Good written and spoken English required for country assignments