£10,000 joining bonus!! Limited time only!
PPD is recruiting for experienced CRA II and Senior CRAs for our growing UK team. As one of the world's largest CRO's; our CRA's have the opportunity to work on challenging projects across a wide range of therapy areas with some of the most innovative pharmaceutical and biotech companies in the world. Our clinical department defines , develops and delivers clinical program mes . We ensure the highest-quality review of data and effective interaction with study sites, including on-site monitoring throughout a study , ensuring that patients receive needed care, as well as identifying and treating clinical trial participants.
PPD is proud to employ over 20,000 employees worldwide, across 47 countries and 89 offices. In just over 30 years, PPD has grown to become a leading company amongst CROs and recently has won accolades for industry leading CRA team, employee training & development, excellence in service and numerous awards for Best CRO. Our sustained year on year growth means that we are always looking for exceptional clinical talent to join our company.
- You should thrive in multi-national project teams and be focused on delivering exemplary levels of customer service on multiple, challenging projects.
- You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and are looking to work in a collegiate environment where you want to take true ownership for your work.
- You will perform and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring process. You shall also be qualified to conduct monitoring activities independently.
In return we will offer you a positive and supportive working environment within one of the most engaged teams in the industry; who are truly recognised as the cornerstone of our success. We will provide you with meaningful and challenging work and the opportunity to acquire valuable personal and professional skills; through our best in class training and development.Qualifications:
Education and Experience:
• University degree in a life-sciences field
• 2+ years of independent, on-site monitoring experience in a Pharmaceutical or Clinical Research Organisation
• Demonstrated understanding of ICH-GCP, EU and FDA requirements
• Fluency in English and ability to work and live in the UK
• Demonstrated understanding of medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical terminology
• Exceptional communication, organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work in a team or independently as required
• Good computer skills: good knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn appropriate software
We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer's trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing -We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world's most urgent health needs, then please submit your application - we'd love to hear from you.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your CV in English.
Registration on our website will also give you the opportunity to be considered for other positions if this one is not the most appropriate for your qualifications and experience.
This is an on-going search. Suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, disability or protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and/or local law.
All CRA II and above are eligible for a £10,00 joining if hired before 30th September 2020